- Materials: stars are gold plated, rose gold plated and silver plated; chain is 14 k gold filled, 14 k rose gold filled, gunmetal or sterling silver
- Shape\pattern: Star
- Metals Type: Natural Stone
- Length: 16” + 2″ extender; stars are 6 mm each
- Style: Trendy
- Ready to ship within 1-2 business days.
- Returns, Damages, and Repairs: Please check your merchandise upon receipt of your order. If any pieces are damaged, please contact me within 5 business days.
- All orders will include a tracking number when shipped
- 100% Safe payment
- Buy with confidence using the world’s most popular and secure payment methods.
- Questions? Contact: email@example.com
Our mission is to provide:
- A pleasant, hassle-free, and one-of-a-kind shopping experience, including responding to any negative trends in a timely, professional, and friendly manner.
- An integrity-driven and personable experience in general.
- Affordable prices for both our top-notch services and creations.
- Top-quality products that exceed our customer’s expectations.
We want you to be completely satisfied with every item you purchase. If you’re not satisfied, you may return the item within 30-days of the order date for a full refund, excluding shipping, handling, gift wrap, or other charges. The item must be returned, unused or used, in good condition, in original boxes , and accessories to receive full refund.
Why Choose Us
Handcrafts.co offers uniquely designed, high quality products at competitive prices. We value our customers and work hard to ensure their complete satisfaction. Before, during and after every sale, we will be there to answer any questions and to provide them with the best shopping experience possible. Shop with us today and let our experienced team make you a Handcrafts.co customer for life.
How to place an order
• To add an item to your shopping cart when visiting a product page, select any colors, sizes or customizations (as applicable), the desired quantity, then click the “add to cart” button.
• When you have finished adding items to your cart, select the shopping cart icon in the upper-right corner of your window or screen to begin the checkout process.
• Follow all prompts during the checkout process, entering your billing and shipping information, any applicable discounts and verifying that all information is valid and correct before submitting your order.
Checking order status
• To check the status of your order, log into your account. If you have not created an account, you can do so using the same email you used to place your order.
Discounts and promotions
• If you have a valid Discount Code that you would like to use, enter it after beginning the checkout process.
Return policy & procedure
• Full-priced items may be returned for a refund within 30 days and sale items may returned with 14 days of the original purchase date. A refund will be issued in the original form of payment, less any shipping costs, unless store credit is requested.
• Items returned must be in new, unworn condition with all original packaging. Each item is inspected for quality control before shipments and returns are processed. If an item returned appears to be worn or damaged it will be returned to the purchaser.
• Once your return is received and processed, you will receive an email confirmation followed by an email with your return balance. This will occur within 2 days of receipt.
• Custom or special orders, personalized, engraved or otherwise altered pieces are final sale and non-returnable.
• If you have an issue with your order or questions about our Return Policy, please email us so that we may better assist you.
Cancelling an order
• If you wish to cancel your order, please send us an email immediately. We will make our best effort, but if your order processes quickly, we cannot guarantee the ability to cancel an order before it ships.
• Our jewelry is handmade by finely crafted materials. Most jewelry is made-to-order and requires 1-2 lead time before a piece will be shipped. If you need a piece sooner, please contact us.
Made to Order jewelry (Standard Orders)
• Most of our jewelry is Made to Order. The process may take between 1-2 weeks, depending on the piece.
• For more information about a specific piece of jewelry, please read the product description on the product listing page or Contact Us.
Do we offer custom designs?
• We currently offer a selection of Personalized Jewelry that can be engraved. If you are interested in having an existing design altered or a custom piece designed, please visit our Concierge Services or Contact Us for more information.
Do we offer Wedding or Bridal jewelry?
• We offer a versatile selection of Bridal jewelry, including modern wedding bands and simply sweet gifts for your bridal party, like our new Hair Jewelry Collection. For information about our offerings or information about having a custom piece designed, please visit our Concierge Services section or Contact Us.
What materials do we use to make our jewelry?
• Our jewelry is made from 14K Gold, Sterling Silver or Gunmetal (Oxidized Silver). Pieces may be filled or plated, as individually noted.
• We use a variety of stones, including Diamonds, Ruby, Sapphire, Turquoise, Blue Onyx, Moonstone, Labradorite, Chalcedony, Smoky Quartz, Opal and other colored stones. Please see individual items for more information.
Ring size guide
• The ring size guide may be used as reference to convert an existing sizing or to measure and calculate your approximate ring size. Please note that this guide is not exact and that you may find variation in sizes from one jewelry craftsman or company to the next.
|Measurement||US Size||France||Great Britain||Japan|
† Not all rings are available in the sizes listed above.
• To measure your finger, use a thick length of string or twine and wrap it snuggly around the largest part of your finger, marking both ends. Line the strip up against a metric ruler and compare to the chart above to locate the closets size to your finger. If you are in between sizes, we recommend sizing up.
• For information on custom sizing, please Contact us.
Damage and Repairs
• Accidents happen! If you break your Adorn512 jewelry, please Contact Us with a description of the breakage and any photos you may have.
JEWELRY CARE, CLEANING & STORAGE
Daily Wear Recommendations
• If you wear your jewelry daily, we recommend removing it while bathing, washing hands, applying lotions, perfumes or otherwise coming into contact with liquid materials.
Cleaning Your Jewelry
• A soft, dry cloth is most suitable for removing dirt, debris and light tarnishing from our pieces.
• For items with set stonework, an annual visit to a jeweler for a detailed cleaning and polishing is recommended.
Storing Your Jewelry
• Store your jewelry in a clean, dry place. Most of our metals benefit from being stored in a sealed plastic bag to prevent oxidation.
Oxidation & Tarnishing
• Precious metals are vulnerable to oxidation. Most Gold contain alloys to harden and stabilize the metal, and those alloys may oxidize over time. Regular cleaning with a soft, dry cloth will help to minimize the oxidation of your Gold or Silver pieces. See above for our storage and daily wear recommendations for preventative tips.